POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : First Book you ever read : Re: First Book you ever read Server Time
26 Sep 2024 17:44:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: First Book you ever read
From: nemesis
Date: 29 May 2011 14:45:01
Message: <web.4de2938edab519289a1bcfb90@news.povray.org>
I frankly don't remember, either book or age.  As a kid, possibly "O menino
maluquinho" or "Pluft, o fantasminha".  Also, old Hans Christian Andersen fairy
tales in illustrated books.  But at that age I was much more into comics,
cartoons and games to care much.  My taste for books and music only really
developed in my teens.  I read Dune, 2010 and many classics for school.