POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Son placed in animation contest. : Son placed in animation contest. Server Time
26 Sep 2024 17:45:23 EDT (-0400)
  Son placed in animation contest.
From: gregjohn
Date: 12 May 2011 18:25:01
Message: <web.4dcc5dd688976b0634d207310@news.povray.org>
PTA Reflections Award.  Submitted to local school, eventually went to nationals,
where we was one of 12 to receive an "Award of Excellence" citation.  He took
some Bionicles, took off the heads, designed new ones with clay and googly eyes,
wrote a script, recorded it, and took some 1400 pictures of characters he posed
himself.  I took the stack of images and the audio file to TMPGENc, and voila!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Pic6ICmxhQ

 http://www.pta.org/2036.htm