POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : heh - conspiracy theories : Re: heh - conspiracy theories Server Time
29 Jul 2024 20:22:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: heh - conspiracy theories
From: nemesis
Date: 9 May 2011 22:50:00
Message: <web.4dc8a6db3b2381a1a71ada020@news.povray.org>
Patrick Elliott <sel### [at] npgcablecom> wrote:
> On 5/9/2011 9:10 AM, Darren New wrote:
> > http://www.smbc-comics.com/index.php?db=comics&id=2240#comic
> >
> > Funny how that works for creationists too.
> >
> Except that creationists tend to skip step 3, and just go around
> claiming they have some "new and never heard" thing that proves their
> points. You know, as in, "old, tried multiple times, and yet they are
> somehow oblivious to how many other people use the same assertions".

I think that's the 1000th time you say something along those lines in this
forum.  This week alone.  What would be of atheists if there were non-believers,
huh?  My guess is that they'd be pebble collectors, obsessively scrutinizing
every cranny and nook after more shiny pebbles.

BTW, I'm under the impression that's what happens to a bunch of people who never
met in person yet hang around in the same raytracing forum for years:  they
become self-referential parodies of themselves and start sounding like
chat-bots.

How about changing subjects?  Catch any fish these days?