POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Anaglyph (red/cyan), Maple syrup : Re: Anaglyph (red/cyan), Maple syrup Server Time
30 Jul 2024 16:19:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Anaglyph (red/cyan), Maple syrup
From: Samuel Benge
Date: 1 May 2011 19:30:00
Message: <web.4dbdec2e33cc5ff4a5dc82690@news.povray.org>
"StephenS" <nomail@nomail> wrote:
> An anaglyph viewable with red/cyan 3d glasses.
>
> A maple syrup evaporator roughly based on one my brother owns.
>
> Comments welcome:
>
> Stephen S

Exquisitely detailed models, as usual. The tree shows some repetition, though
the overall structure is pleasing (trees/plants/other organics are difficult
things to programmatically model, generally).

One of these days I'll actually pay the 50 cents it takes to get a pair of R/C
anaglyph specs. I'm missing out every time you post :( I'd make my own, but I
haven't gotten a good grip on this envirotex polymer compound yet, and besides,
I don't have the dyes.

~Sam