POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Persistence of Vision : Re: Persistence of Vision Server Time
31 Jul 2024 04:25:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Persistence of Vision
From: Samuel Benge
Date: 21 Apr 2011 21:15:01
Message: <web.4db0d57e9fd34d3ee4469c9c0@news.povray.org>
"Samuel Benge" <stb### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:

> Here's a test involving hanging branches. Maybe the trees (shrubs) could be up
> on pedestals?

I went ahead and dropped the new version (potted shrub) over to the usual place.
Same leaf, though it connects more closely to the branches now. The leaves
change color near the ends, though they could be a little bluer to help
distinguish the plant from the other trees.

It takes a bit long to parse (over 12 seconds on my machine), so it might need
some preview settings (a lower Seg value).

~Sam

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'shrubtest-1019-5m_14s.jpg' (105 KB)

Preview of image 'shrubtest-1019-5m_14s.jpg'
shrubtest-1019-5m_14s.jpg