POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Persistence of Vision : Re: Persistence of Vision Server Time
30 Jul 2024 22:17:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Persistence of Vision
From: Samuel Benge
Date: 19 Apr 2011 17:25:01
Message: <web.4dadfd909fd34d3e9b77d6800@news.povray.org>
Jim Holsenback <jho### [at] povrayorg> wrote:
> On 04/18/2011 04:45 PM, Jim Holsenback wrote:
> > Hey this is really starting to take shape!
>
> Here's what I've been able to do this morning.

Everything's looking really great; that new setup is awesome!

> I hate it when RL
> interferes with my raytracing ... I better get hot on my taxes!

Yeah, that was pretty much me yesterday...

> Updated files over in p.t.scene-files as well

Me too. I brightened the sunlight, changed the area_light settings and made the
floor into actual tiles. Attached is a sample of the new macro.

~Sam

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'otob.jpg' (83 KB)