POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Procedural Clouds : Procedural Clouds Server Time
30 Jul 2024 16:14:49 EDT (-0400)
  Procedural Clouds
From: Robert McGregor
Date: 18 Apr 2011 18:25:01
Message: <web.4dacb90b57781a2694d713cc0@news.povray.org>
Once again I find myself compulsively rendering random procedural media cloud
scenes, hoping to get lucky and find some sweet spots hidden in in the Perlin
noise...

In a few years we'll actually be able to quickly render this kind of thing with
really high quality. For now, here's one that's got potential (low
resolution/sampling rate).

www.McGregorFineArt.com

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'cloud_voxels_variation1_800x400px.png' (284 KB)

Preview of image 'cloud_voxels_variation1_800x400px.png'
cloud_voxels_variation1_800x400px.png