POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Persistence of Vision : Re: Persistence of Vision Server Time
30 Jul 2024 16:13:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Persistence of Vision
From: Samuel Benge
Date: 18 Apr 2011 01:15:08
Message: <web.4dabc7ae9fd34d3ed2dbb2ff0@news.povray.org>
Jim Holsenback <jho### [at] povrayorg> wrote:

> Integrated your changes with mine ... not settled with the POV-Ray just
> added that to give an idea of how it's starting to shape up. I'll play
> around some more with the background arches ... maybe another level up
> ... dunno. In the mean time if someone is into trying to come up with a
> ground plane (thinking cobble stones) that would be cool.

Cobble stones would be cool... I've got this procedural irregular bricks pattern
going, but it doesn't take well to low camera angles. It could probably be made
into an isosurface using one of its faster modes.

The POV logo is just a placeholder. Feel free to incorporate or reject any or
all changes :)

~Sam

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: