POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : 1839 Deguerretype : 1839 Deguerretype Server Time
30 Jul 2024 16:20:38 EDT (-0400)
  1839 Deguerretype
From: Trevor G Quayle
Date: 15 Apr 2011 17:00:01
Message: <web.4da8b1935c23ec0581c811d20@news.povray.org>
I threw together a quick submission for the current TINA-CHEP round, but it
looks like I can't get registered to submit in time :(  so I thought I'd just
share here.

Textures and model are very clean as I was crunched for time and didn't get to
develop them very much.  Model is all CSG hand modelled (label is an image map
though)

world and represents the initial spark that began the worldwide spread of
photography. It was made in Paris from 1839 in limited numbers from original

brother-in-law, Alphones Giroux." (from
http://www.novacon.com.br/odditycameras/giroux.htm)

-tgq

Post a reply to this message