POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Smilin' Buddha - take 2 : Re: Smilin' Buddha - take 2 Server Time
30 Jul 2024 16:28:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Smilin' Buddha - take 2
From: Trevor G Quayle
Date: 9 Apr 2011 20:10:02
Message: <web.4da0f47f7bc899ffb05ef170@news.povray.org>
"Robert McGregor" <rob### [at] mcgregorfineartcom> wrote:
> "Trevor G Quayle" <Tin### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:
> > After some comments I received about my Buddha render, I decided to a little
> > more work on the composition.
> >
> > Here I've placed it in general scenery taken from one of the previous 3DRender
> > Lighting Challenges. (sans candles for now)
> >
> > -tgq
>
> Wow, I love your macro on the Buddha, and the media smoke, and the overall
> feeling of this image; this looks great Trevor!

> www.McGregorFineArt.com

Thanks.  Just finished posting a final render of this as a wallpaper-sized at my
deviantart gallery.

Added a double crackle pattern to the vase and a canvassey-painting type normal
to the picture.  Still didn't add in the candles for a full size render as
render times were long (probably looking at 48hrs or so) with my media wax.  May
look at the SSLT soon for this.

-tgq

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: