POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Paris by night - final 1 : Re: Paris by night - final 1 Server Time
30 Jul 2024 16:16:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Paris by night - final 1
From: TawnyOwl
Date: 8 Apr 2011 13:30:00
Message: <web.4d9f4561e2c3abff3a6668ee0@news.povray.org>
"Thomas de Groot" <tDOTdegroot@interDOTnlANOTHERDOTnet> wrote:
> This is the final render of my scene, or almost as area_lights are switched
> off here, and a slight focal blur is needed to render correctly the
> catenaries in the background. Everything else however is finished.
>
> The Final final render will take time however as it is extremely slow
> (media+focal blur+area lights).
>
> Thomas

A great image and I am really looking forward to see the rest of the
competition. I only wonder about the "halos" around the lights, are the bulbs
outside their screening or inside? If outside it is o.k., but inside they must
have an aspect more like a cone and not radiating in all directions like the
spheres you did.

Regards,

Michael (aka TawnyOwl)