POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : 10,000 grains : Re: 10,000 grains Server Time
30 Jul 2024 16:24:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 10,000 grains
From: Robert McGregor
Date: 2 Apr 2011 19:35:00
Message: <web.4d97b2655cefd4e394d713cc0@news.povray.org>
"Samuel Benge" <stb### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:
> The next challenge will be to vary the particle sizes without having them
> produce incorrect results :/

Sam, I think we need bad weather in your area more often - this is another
/really/ cool concept you've developed. I can see this being so useful for
gumball machines, or jars of beans, or piles of skulls, or... well, keep going
man; looking forward to seeing what you come up with next!

www.McGregorFineArt.com