POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Spline Racers : Re: Spline Racers Server Time
30 Jul 2024 16:27:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Spline Racers
From: crowbait
Date: 27 Mar 2011 13:40:00
Message: <web.4d8f754cafc8d3cfeda4460@news.povray.org>
Hello,
Great scene!
Composition is wonderful and fog effect makes it even better.
I would like to let the fog stereoscopic like your image.
I love the audience very much either. They are abstract simply modeled, but
how they looks lively! I think this impression came from their distribution
on the plaza below the circuit. Could I ask you if you allocated them
automatically?
Your scene refreshed and stimulated me. Thank you very much.