POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Matinee : Re: Matinee Server Time
31 Jul 2024 00:34:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Matinee
From: Trevor G Quayle
Date: 24 Mar 2011 19:05:00
Message: <web.4d8bcd9df5e1e8f8b05ef170@news.povray.org>
"Robert McGregor" <rob### [at] mcgregorfineartcom> wrote:
> "Trevor G Quayle" <Tin### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:
> > Tooling around with my scene composition and viewing angle.  This one tries to
> > use the "golden mean/golden spiral" rule used for photography.
> >
> > Excuse the heavy moire and poor quality, this was more for geometric
> > composition.
> >
> > -tgq
>
> "Trevor G Quayle" <Tin### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:
> > Tooling around with my scene composition and viewing angle.  This one tries to
> > use the "golden mean/golden spiral" rule used for photography.
> >
> > Excuse the heavy moire and poor quality, this was more for geometric
> > composition.
> >
> > -tgq
>
> I actually liked your previous composition better - Vader really balanced it
> out; although maybe with the camera up a little on the y-axis to see the seat
> tops a bit.
>
> Did you remove the speakers?

> www.McGregorFineArt.com

Yeh, I think I may move back to that.  I do want to see the seat tops a bit
though as you say so I will probably at least raise the camera a bit.

I accidentally removed the speakers.  I was stripping out repeated elements that
I can jus copy in POV for faster loading and I forgot to add the additional
speakers back in.

-tgq