POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Matinee #3 : Re: Matinee #3 Server Time
31 Jul 2024 00:26:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Matinee #3
From: Robert McGregor
Date: 24 Mar 2011 17:40:02
Message: <web.4d8bb8d03c08001294d713cc0@news.povray.org>
"Thomas de Groot" <tDOTdegroot@interDOTnlANOTHERDOTnet> wrote:
> Ha ha ha!!
>
> There is a timing movement problem however. The liquid has hardly reached
> the kid and already he has reacted. Normally, there should be the lapsed
> seconds between the hit and the reaction... Aw! who cares? I like this a lot

Thanks Thomas :)
I'm guessing that either the kid heard someone behind him during a quiet moment,
or is psychic...

Here's what I'm thinking will be the final render - any critiques or criticisms
before I post to the challenge??

Thanks!
Rob

www.McGregorFineArt.com

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'matinee_wip17_1024.png' (897 KB)

Preview of image 'matinee_wip17_1024.png'
matinee_wip17_1024.png