POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Matinee #2 : Re: Matinee #2 Server Time
31 Jul 2024 00:33:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Matinee #2
From: Robert McGregor
Date: 22 Mar 2011 23:20:01
Message: <web.4d8966914b0f308494d713cc0@news.povray.org>
Ive <ive### [at] lilysoftorg> wrote:
> Hum, well, hopefully we do not make our favorite render engine look too
> bad among all this Maya, Mudbox and what not 'big boys' tools...
>

> -Ive

I just looked through all the WIP renders in the challenge forum and your WIP
from last week with the full 1970s theater, ceiling lights with media, and
projected credits on-screen jumped right out at me as being a cut above; really
nice work! And the POV-Ray 3.7 RC3 blurb, nice!

www.McGregorFineArt.com