POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Matinee #3 : Re: Matinee #3 Server Time
30 Jul 2024 18:19:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Matinee #3
From: Robert McGregor
Date: 21 Mar 2011 18:15:01
Message: <web.4d87cce33c08001294d713cc0@news.povray.org>
Alain <aze### [at] qwertyorg> wrote:

> > Here's my wip for the CGSociety lighting challenge #26:
> >
> > As the kid is watching the movie his prankster "friend" sneaks up behind to dump
> > a cold beverage on him, which explains the look on his face.
> >
> > I UV mapped the seats and think this is finally starting to come together.
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Rob

> > www.McGregorFineArt.com
>
> Funny.
> I like the fabric of your seats.
>
> The problem is the *right* arm in that position. It's owner would need
> to stand his back against the seat and swing back and overhead to
> acheive that pose. Somewhat awkward.
>
> Now, you need to add the dring and some nice ice cubes.
>

> Alain

Yes, that right arm was /really/ wrong and I'm still working on the perpetrator,
but it's going to be a casual walk-by, "oops, I 'accidentally' spilled my coke
on you."

I finished up the actual drink spillage this afternoon: quick geometry render
test on the left, full texturing under scene lighting on the right.

www.McGregorFineArt.com

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'matineecokespill.png' (271 KB)

Preview of image 'matineecokespill.png'
matineecokespill.png