POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : An Aquatic Alien : Re: An Aquatic Alien Server Time
30 Jul 2024 18:16:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: An Aquatic Alien
From: Karl Anders
Date: 20 Mar 2011 04:50:01
Message: <web.4d85bf75b887d4d14d39b99e0@news.povray.org>
"Samuel Benge" <stb### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:

> ... friendly. Even cute, in a weird way.

That was my (and my wife's) first impression, too. My wife would love to have
that one in our (non-existing) home aquarium :-)

I personally would prefer if those very humanoid eyeballs wouldn't be standing
free but were encapsulated somehow. I think that that would reduce the
"freakishness" to almost nothing...

Nice model, all in all.

Have a good sunday!
Greetings