POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Multi-pass rendering and compositing in POV-Ray : Re: Multi-pass rendering and compositing in POV-Ray Server Time
30 Jul 2024 18:14:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Multi-pass rendering and compositing in POV-Ray
From: Robert McGregor
Date: 9 Mar 2011 00:35:03
Message: <web.4d77107e6b0cef9b94d713cc0@news.povray.org>
"Robert McGregor" <rob### [at] mcgregorfineartcom> wrote:
> "Robert McGregor" <rob### [at] mcgregorfineartcom> wrote:
> > So, here's an example shot of the "blob with negative strength" from the
> > pvengine64 "Insert" menu, using five separate render passes.
>
> And here's the final SDL composite :)

Here's a version with no image maps or HDR - completely SDL procedural.

I only needed to re-render the beauty and reflection passes, then run the
composite animation again. Perfect for gigs where the picky art director keeps
changing his mind about some little details like ground texture...

www.McGregorFineArt.com

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'multipasscomposite5.png' (3659 KB)

Preview of image 'multipasscomposite5.png'
multipasscomposite5.png