POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : SSLT Dragon : Re: SSLT Dragon Server Time
31 Jul 2024 04:25:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: SSLT Dragon
From: Robert McGregor
Date: 5 Mar 2011 13:20:05
Message: <web.4d727e26d81bd80d94d713cc0@news.povray.org>
Jim Holsenback <jho### [at] povrayorg> wrote:
> On 02/22/2011 03:50 PM, Stephen wrote:
> > With a bit of a back light.
> > I think I'll wait until the next RC before continuing.
> >
> cool subject choice ... i forget the artist but a dragon image was what
> brought me to povray. hey where you been coming up with the cool test
> objects ... bishop?

Okay, back on-subject with an SSLT dragon, work-in-progress. I'm not really
satisfied with the textures yet but it's getting there... I've posted the dragon
mesh over in povray.binaries.misc so others can give it a try.

So, when's that next RC coming??

Cheers,
Rob

www.McGregorFineArt.com

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'sslt_dragon_wip4.png' (733 KB)

Preview of image 'sslt_dragon_wip4.png'
sslt_dragon_wip4.png