POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Truck fun : Re: Truck fun Server Time
30 Jul 2024 18:16:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Truck fun
From: Robert McGregor
Date: 3 Mar 2011 17:35:00
Message: <web.4d70166a58f8541b94d713cc0@news.povray.org>
"Trevor G Quayle" <Tin### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:
> "Robert McGregor" <rob### [at] mcgregorfineartcom> wrote:
> > "Robert McGregor" <rob### [at] mcgregorfineartcom> wrote:
> > > Trevor Quayle has posted a lot of cool really HDR car renderings lately and he
> > > inspired me to try my hand at it myself.
> > >
> > > Here's my first rough cut at the truck model from Jeremy Birn's Lighting
> > > Challenge #9: Neon and Chrome @ http://www.3drender.com/challenges/index.htm
> > > with stand-in HDR and default textures...

> > > www.McGregorFineArt.com
> >
> > Not sure why the Challenge #9 line is not appearing in the previous posts??
> > Maybe now??
> >
> > http://www.3drender.com/challenges/index.htm
> >
> > Anyway, here's the final render from these HDR truck sessions... /sigh

> > www.McGregorFineArt.com
>
> Was this your entry?  Nice to see another POVer trying the challenges, I haven't
> entered one in a while (#7).  I'll have to get back in them again.
>
> -tgq

No, I've never entered that competition (although I'm going to start). I just
wanted to try some car renders after I saw your several shots over the last week
or so. I remembered there was a truck model over there at the lighting
challenges site so I downloaded the OBJ and rendered this a just a couple of
days ago.

www.McGregorFineArt.com