POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Truck fun : Re: Truck fun Server Time
30 Jul 2024 18:10:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Truck fun
From: Robert McGregor
Date: 2 Mar 2011 22:25:03
Message: <web.4d6f099858f8541b94d713cc0@news.povray.org>
"Robert McGregor" <rob### [at] mcgregorfineartcom> wrote:
> Trevor Quayle has posted a lot of cool really HDR car renderings lately and he
> inspired me to try my hand at it myself.
>
> Here's my first rough cut at the truck model from Jeremy Birn's Lighting
> Challenge #9: Neon and Chrome @ http://www.3drender.com/challenges/index.htm
> with stand-in HDR and default textures...

> www.McGregorFineArt.com

Not sure why the Challenge #9 line is not appearing in the previous posts??
Maybe now??

http://www.3drender.com/challenges/index.htm

Anyway, here's the final render from these HDR truck sessions... /sigh

www.McGregorFineArt.com

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'rwm_truck.png' (2714 KB)