POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Anaglyph (red/cyan), C clamp : Anaglyph (red/cyan), C clamp Server Time
30 Jul 2024 18:10:43 EDT (-0400)
  Anaglyph (red/cyan), C clamp
From: StephenS
Date: 1 Mar 2011 00:05:01
Message: <web.4d6c7daabf0f36356ba2fe0@news.povray.org>
A gray scale anaglyph viewable with red/cyan 3d glasses.

A forged 9 inch C clamp, with 5 inch throat.
This was made for a scene I'm working on that is meant to duplicate a digital
picture. I measured the placement of the camera to a scene object, and now I'm
filling in the main elements.

The C clamp needs some more rounding, and maybe change the torus/cylinder in the
handle to lathe/prism.

Comments welcome:

Stephen S

Post a reply to this message