POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Windows : Re: Windows Server Time
30 Jul 2024 20:29:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Windows
From: Trevor G Quayle
Date: 3 Feb 2011 20:45:01
Message: <web.4d4b59dd8fc4515eb05ef170@news.povray.org>
Zeger Knaepen <zeg### [at] povplacecom> wrote:
> On 3/02/2011 23:42, Dave Blandston wrote:
> > That looks amazing. The lighting is unbelievable!
>
> I'd say the lighting is very believable ;)

Thanks.  Actually the lighting is from my HDR based lightdome macro that I have
been working on (for years...).  I just got back to fiddling with it again,
along with some new HDR light probes.  Been usually using it in megaPOV for the
HDR support, but thought I'd see how it fares in the 3.7 releases (very pleased
with the performance and results, good work to all those involved in developing
it).