POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Windows : Windows Server Time
30 Jul 2024 20:19:07 EDT (-0400)
  Windows
From: Trevor G Quayle
Date: 3 Feb 2011 08:35:01
Message: <web.4d4aaee42c5abc0781c811d20@news.povray.org>
Hello everyone,

Haven't been around or on POV for a while with RL, but have made some time
recently to poke around again, mainly with my HDR lightdome system.  I usually
use megaPOV for certain features (HDR), but decided to try the latest 3.7 RC3
out with it and was rather impressed.  Render time was a lot faster.
Additionally I was rather impressed with the focal blur implementation, was a
lot faster with far better quality than I was getting with the megaPOV version.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'window1.jpg' (307 KB)

Preview of image 'window1.jpg'