POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : UVPov alpha 6 (based on POV 3.1g) : Re: UVPov alpha 6 (Bug?) Server Time
3 Sep 2024 00:16:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: UVPov alpha 6 (Bug?)
From: syntotic
Date: 15 Jan 2011 20:55:01
Message: <web.4d324fbb3f73a29ed40affea0@news.povray.org>
This is 2011 and I am having trouble with Post_Scene_Command= which is exactly
what I need to be very productive, etc. Viruses is a concern, but the solution
is rather parse easy: just expose the command along the relevant INI chain if it
is there and let the user decide if he wants to execute it or not. Seems between
these posts and the (new) menu security options the Post_Scene_Command= stopped
working... so far...