POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Sentinel (final version) : Re: Sentinel (final version) Server Time
30 Jul 2024 20:31:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Sentinel (final version)
From: Samuel Benge
Date: 10 Jan 2011 16:15:00
Message: <web.4d2b76149154b98f993168d90@news.povray.org>
"Thomas de Groot" <tDOTdegroot@interDOTnlANOTHERDOTnet> wrote:
> As far as I am concerned, this is the final version of this scene. Thanks to
> Sam Benge for the textured_fog macro

You've conveyed a wonderful sense of mood in this work, Thomas. I'm glad the
textured fog worked out as well as it did. I was expecting a much larger final
image, but I can understand about wanting to move on to other projects (and not
wishing to be tied down by a long render).

Great work on the model, but it's a shame that most of his details are lost :(

Sam