POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Problem with the image saved to disk : Re: Problem with the image saved to disk Server Time
30 Jul 2024 20:23:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Problem with the image saved to disk
From: Dave Blandston
Date: 6 Jan 2011 07:00:01
Message: <web.4d25aeb67c2d78a35f9997c70@news.povray.org>
"zalakainz" <zal### [at] yahooes> wrote:
> This is the image saved to disk

OK, I'm just taking a guess here since I just spent a lot of time trying to set
gamma stuff up right - make sure the "display_gamma" and "file_gamma" settings
in your POVRAY.INI file are correct (probably 2.2), and your monitor is adjusted
properly. I'm no expert in this regard but that's something you should check.
The gamma stuff built into POV-Ray is really useful but HAS to be ajusted
correctly.

Regards,
Dave Blandston