POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Jack better hurry up or the train will crash into him at the station! : Re: Jack better hurry up or the train will crash into him at the station! Server Time
30 Jul 2024 22:27:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Jack better hurry up or the train will crash into him at the station!
From: Colin Fleming
Date: 12 Dec 2010 08:30:01
Message: <web.4d04ce1ed8a68942844836c0@news.povray.org>
"nemesis" <nam### [at] gmailcom> wrote:

> So, this scavenging bought back the source code up
> to today's standards or is current povray able to render it as is?

I've "tidied up" the source code for several of Mike Millers source files so
that they are v3 compatible.  I rendered the above image in v3.7-beta-40.

I started doing this about six years ago, a lot of sources came from an FTP
server somewhere on the inter-web (sorry can't remember) and were looked after
by a guy called Frank Nueman (I think I've spelled his surname worng, sorry!).

I'll start zipping up the sources and will upload them to the server in the next
2-3 days.