POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Coming Home : Re: Coming Home Server Time
31 Jul 2024 00:22:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Coming Home
From: Samuel Benge
Date: 7 Dec 2010 13:45:00
Message: <web.4cfe805b2e72412d1ce3d770@news.povray.org>
"Thomas de Groot" <tDOTdegroot@interDOTnlANOTHERDOTnet> wrote:
> Off and on, this scene took about 4 months to complete. A glimpse into
> Reality_2.5.
>
> Enjoy! ...and comments welcome of course :-)
>
> Thomas

You've got a lot of patience, Thomas :) Nice work clothing the people. I've had
a number of scene ideas which would have only worked with the presence of
characters. Unfortunately, some of those required that the people have hair. All
of my attempts to produce hair have rendered very slowly... I wish Blender could
convert strands into polygon chains with UV info left intact :(

Sam