POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : More Gamma Again : Re: More Gamma Again Server Time
31 Jul 2024 06:22:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: More Gamma Again
From: Stephen Klebs
Date: 2 Dec 2010 08:10:01
Message: <web.4cf79a7ba2356450fc413f510@news.povray.org>
> Okay, so the problems with Steve Gower's scene are obviously unrelated
> to the gamma changes in POV-Ray 3.7.

I don't know. I don't know the inner workings of all the changes that have been
made or how they interrelate. Can anyone? POV's turned into a pretty complex
organism. I just couldn't get it to work. And if that doesn't work I'm assuming
there's a lot of other scenes that won't work. They don't have to, of course.
But it worked fine in 3.6 (as #version 3.0). How stuff made in 3.6 will come out
in 3.7 (as #version 3.6) we'll see.