POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Anaglyph (red/cyan), Multi-meter : Re: Anaglyph (red/cyan), Multi-meter Server Time
30 Jul 2024 22:15:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Anaglyph (red/cyan), Multi-meter
From: Kenneth
Date: 2 Dec 2010 01:50:01
Message: <web.4cf740e2e643523c196b08580@news.povray.org>
"StephenS" <nomail@nomail> wrote:

> The labeling still needs some work, then I'll change it into an object/pattern
> and project it onto the front. I've used a matrix-shear to angle the sides, too
> much I think.

Nice! The side angles look quite good to me.

I've never used matrix before; I thought it 'globally' sheared an object in only
*one* direction.  Yet your model shows a shear that's essentially toward an
apex--all four sides of a box converging to a point, so to speak. Am I right? If
so, that's fascinating. Could you perhaps give a small code example of how to do
that?

Ken