POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Anaglyph (red/cyan), Multi-meter : Anaglyph (red/cyan), Multi-meter Server Time
30 Jul 2024 22:23:57 EDT (-0400)
  Anaglyph (red/cyan), Multi-meter
From: StephenS
Date: 30 Nov 2010 23:40:01
Message: <web.4cf5d0e63afb204dc97292ca0@news.povray.org>
A mostly gray scale anaglyph viewable with red/cyan 3d glasses.

A small cheap (money/biuld quality) electrical multi-meter. All I wanted was a
thermal couple for temperature and maybe a battery tester.

The labeling still needs some work, then I'll change it into an object/pattern
and project it onto the front. I've used a matrix-shear to angle the sides, too
much I think.

Comments welcome:

Stephen S

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'multi_meter_small_c.png' (364 KB)

Preview of image 'multi_meter_small_c.png'
multi_meter_small_c.png