POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Temporary file output : Temporary file output Server Time
28 Apr 2024 15:44:16 EDT (-0400)
  Temporary file output
From: Calvin
Date: 23 Nov 2010 19:40:01
Message: <web.4cec5da140e2b5bdb261b2d30@news.povray.org>
Hey kids,

Is data from a render in progress stored anywhere on the filesystem? I have been
running a large format (10k by 8k pixels) render for about 2.5 days, and I kind
of need to restart my system. I can figure out how to set options up to
partially render the scene on resuming, but I want to save the current render
progress that I've made. If I can find a temp file that would be outstanding.
I'm using Povwin 3.7 beta 39

Does anyone know if there is a way of doing this?

Cheers!