POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : IRTC Ouch WIP : Re: IRTC Ouch WIP Server Time
31 Jul 2024 06:14:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: IRTC Ouch WIP
From: Robert McGregor
Date: 5 Nov 2010 17:25:01
Message: <web.4cd475c44d8dfa0d94d713cc0@news.povray.org>
Kyle <no### [at] spamhere> wrote:
> On 11/4/2010 7:23 PM, Robert McGregor wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > My concept for the "Ouch!" IRTC round was rather challenging for me but I really
> > like how the shot came out and wanted to share this sequence of WIPs to show the
> > overall progression.
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Rob

> > www.McGregorFineArt.com
>
> Wow, very nice work!  Did you model the skull as well?

Thanks :)

The skull started as a Poser 8 skeleton, but I lopped off it's head and used
Silo 2 to remodel some of the rough areas. After the scene was pretty well set I
took the models into ZBrush for some hi-res sculpting, exported to OBJ, used
PoseRay for converting OBJ to Mesh2 for the final render.

Cheers,
Rob
www.McGregorFineArt.com