POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Wings not exporting textures? : Re: Wings not exporting textures? Server Time
31 Jul 2024 00:23:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Wings not exporting textures?
From: Kenneth
Date: 20 Oct 2010 18:55:00
Message: <web.4cbf6d3fd53bc0f3196b08580@news.povray.org>
Some_Yahoo <no### [at] waycom> wrote:
> I am learning Wings 3D and there seems to be a disconnect about textures...

I'm new to Wings as well; but so far, I've had success: a texture made in Wings
v1.2 (or 'material' as Wings calls it) seems to export OK when I render the
scene in POV-Ray.

Perhaps you could describe your problem in more detail, i.e., the steps you're
using to set up the 'material', how you're exporting the scene, etc.

Ken