POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Ingo's MMGM macro and pants! : Re: Ingo's MMGM macro and pants! Server Time
31 Jul 2024 00:28:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Ingo's MMGM macro and pants!
From: gregjohn
Date: 5 Oct 2010 18:45:01
Message: <web.4caba9a1e3cdeb4234d207310@news.povray.org>
I've been thinking more about the problem, and this is where I am.

I think I can eventually make a smooth torso by piecing together four v-neck
shaped pieces. Now I just need to modify his code to make the transitions smooth
along the border between them, and consistent with a flat normal to the whole
chest.  This shouldn't be too hard, as they are a well-designed set of macros.

The image below is putting together two V-necks, one for a neck and one for a
sleeve.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'msmn005.png' (144 KB)