POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Alienese : Re: Alienese Server Time
31 Jul 2024 00:29:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Alienese
From: Kenneth
Date: 20 Sep 2010 16:30:00
Message: <web.4c97c40cc11dc80196b08580@news.povray.org>
"Tek" <tek### [at] evilsuperbraincom> wrote:
> Extreme example!
> AlieneseWrap( 60, 60 )

This is very cool--looks like the 'matrix' code at he beginning of the MATRIX
films.

I shall have fun experimenting with these ideas; I'm still looking over your
code to fully understand it.  Nice work!  (I'm imagining the letters being used
to create a height_field--then you'd have a 'Rosetta Stone' generator.) I'm
guessing that the letters can be made to look less 'aligned' somehow--as if
hand-drawn (or hand-chisled!) by a non-artist.

Ken