POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Parts not showing up in pov ray, from eagle and 2 other questions : Parts not showing up in pov ray, from eagle and 2 other questions Server Time
28 Apr 2024 18:14:35 EDT (-0400)
  Parts not showing up in pov ray, from eagle and 2 other questions
From: SIRS Tech
Date: 6 Sep 2010 09:05:01
Message: <web.4c84e6351bcfd4a46e5a05270@news.povray.org>
I been trying for the last few days to get some parts on my circuit to render,
and they don't show up. There not there, the spot on the board is there, but the
parts not. How does one add these?

Side note is there anyway to rotate the render view? Like if I wanted to render
top down, how would I do that? And how would I remove that ugly blue ripple
effect and have the circuit on just a black background?