POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : "Paintings" : Re: "Paintings" Server Time
31 Jul 2024 06:24:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: "Paintings"
From: Joost
Date: 30 Aug 2010 04:55:00
Message: <web.4c7b7072a7f622cf2a36ae330@news.povray.org>
Shay <n@n.n> wrote:

> Don't print your exhibition pictures at zazzle, you won't have enough
> control. Visit a printer.

Looking at the difference in print sizes in Zazzle opossed to the frame sizes
commonly used in Europe (centimeters and A2 etc), that alone warrants that.
Luckily the borders give me enough room to play with to accomodate both.

not too expensive) way to print them. I'll have to get my head around dpi,
pixels, resolution etc. anyway (also reading Jeromes post).

Thanks for the advice.