POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Anaglyph (red/cyan), Service cart : Re: Anaglyph (red/cyan), Service cart Server Time
31 Jul 2024 02:25:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Anaglyph (red/cyan), Service cart
From: nemesis
Date: 1 Jul 2010 22:55:00
Message: <web.4c2d5494541e9a0342e758e30@news.povray.org>
"StephenS" <nomail@nomail> wrote:
> A colour anaglyph viewable with red/cyan 3d glasses.
>
> A wire shelf service cart. I own one of these, currently with a microwave on it
> :-)
>
> Comments welcome.
>
> Stephen S

you know, I've actually created my own cheap red/cyan glasses, but they don't
work all that great.  3D is still visible, but colors get obfuscated --
thankfully, nothing to worry in this case.  Maybe I'll try a new model.  Nice
service cart model, BTW.

Still, I'm in love for stereograms, but I prefer cross-eyed ones.  Look so sharp
and colorful...

BTW, Flickr got some truly amazing things in this area:
http://www.flickr.com/groups/655209@N24/