POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : CSG merge/union test : Re: CSG merge/union test Server Time
31 Jul 2024 02:22:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: CSG merge/union test
From: StephenS
Date: 12 Jun 2010 14:25:01
Message: <web.4c13d0b82c8ab722e7c0d8760@news.povray.org>
"StephenS" <nomail@nomail> wrote:
> In an attempt to model a glass food container with locking lid, I can across the
> following behaviour.
Merge{} is not helping me if I use difference{} inside to make some of the
parts. I can remove some of the internal surfaces, but not all.

Will start to look into lathe{bezier_spline}} and prism{bezier_spline}} with
merge{} holding no other CSG's.

Stephen S

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'glass_container_pair.png' (111 KB)

Preview of image 'glass_container_pair.png'
glass_container_pair.png