POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Just thougt I'd mention this... : Just thougt I'd mention this... Server Time
31 Jul 2024 04:21:54 EDT (-0400)
  Just thougt I'd mention this...
From: Dave Blandston
Date: 31 May 2010 08:10:01
Message: <web.4c03a5a7b3c516adcba3fb0f0@news.povray.org>
Hello,

I don't know if there's really anything wrong here, but just in case anyone else
has experienced this situation I decided to show this example. Some darker
rectangular areas appear when this scene is rendered with radiosity. It's a
minor problem and probably something I'm doing wrong as usual, and I'm not
asking for any help. During the modeling phase I tried to make sure there were
no coincident surfaces, so I don't think that's the problem. (Version 3.7 Beta
37a)

By the way, the pin hasn't been properly positioned in the hole yet - it's still
a work in progress...

Regards,
Dave Blandston

Post a reply to this message