POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Stony ground with ant (218K) : Re: Stony ground with ant (218K) Server Time
31 Jul 2024 04:23:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Stony ground with ant (218K)
From: Edouard
Date: 5 May 2010 05:15:01
Message: <web.4be136936e393ef021619a220@news.povray.org>
Jaime Vives Piqueres <jai### [at] ignoranciaorg> wrote:
> Ok, the last one with the ant...

Oh wow - that is stunningly real! Amazing job!

I spent about 5 minutes looking at it to see if there was anything that gave it
away as a render, and the only thing I could come up with was the green sprouts
coming through the sand look a little plasticy - are you using 3.7 or Megapov?
If it's 3.7, I reckon some SSLT on those will complete the illusion completely.

Cheers,
Edouard.