POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Three Buddhas - Multipass Rendering vs Radiosity : Re: Three Buddhas - Multipass Rendering vs Radiosity Server Time
31 Jul 2024 10:16:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Three Buddhas - Multipass Rendering vs Radiosity
From: Edouard
Date: 2 May 2010 05:10:01
Message: <web.4bdd41068fe449e421619a220@news.povray.org>
One more shot of the Buddhas - this time with the two metallic ones out of focus
in the background.

After I checked the final composition this morning, I realised that I'd turned
off the blurry reflection on the stone Buddha - oh well, never mind.

I then did a little Photoshop post-processing to simulate camera distortion;
vignetting, lens curvature and lateral chromatic aberration.

Cheers,
Edouard.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'buddhas-dof-500-ps2.jpg' (118 KB)

Preview of image 'buddhas-dof-500-ps2.jpg'
buddhas-dof-500-ps2.jpg