POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Suggestions needed : Suggestions needed Server Time
31 Jul 2024 04:21:54 EDT (-0400)
  Suggestions needed
From: Dave Blandston
Date: 26 Apr 2010 09:35:01
Message: <web.4bd595ccbccba2c6cba3fb0f0@news.povray.org>
Hi there,

Currently I'm working on a CSG model of an Mk 2 hand grenade. So far the top
part is finished except for the spoon. I'm having a hard time figuring out how
to construct the actual body of the grenade, though. Does anybody have any
suggestions? Here's a photo of a grenade similar to the one I'm modelling:

http://mysite.verizon.net/moronicon/Mk2Photo.jpg

I know it would be easy to make such a model using modelling software, but I
prefer the challenge of using POV's SDL. I've got a couple ideas about possible
methods but none of my ideas are very good.

Regards,
Dave Blandston

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: