POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : My House : Re: My House Server Time
31 Jul 2024 04:19:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My House
From: ManyMan
Date: 19 Apr 2010 18:15:01
Message: <web.4bccd5b7dbc40ea23b67adf90@news.povray.org>
Yes, this is existing house in Poland. I used only Pov-Ray to make it.
I made it in 2 months with some intervals but now i think i can make it in the
week.
These windows are so small because there is a boiler room and laundry room.
Thanks for proposition about rain gutters Dave, i have to think about it.
Maybe it looks like a garage with a house attached but i think it depend on
architectural style which is different all over the world.

Thanks for comments