POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : My House : Re: My House Server Time
31 Jul 2024 04:26:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My House
From: Dave Blandston
Date: 18 Apr 2010 21:50:02
Message: <web.4bcbb631dbc40ea2cba3fb0f0@news.povray.org>
"ManyMan" <kee### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> Hi there!
> I would like to show you my new project. What do you think about this house?

That's very impressive! Are you modelling an existing house, or designing a new
one? If it's a new one, I have a couple suggestions. The windows along the left
side are very small - they should be quite a bit larger for a modern home (Not
the garage windows, but the ones near the back of the house). I would think
there should be more/larger windows in general. Another suggestion might be to
make all the rain gutters terminate underground like the one on your back patio.
It's so much better to have underground drainage, and easy to tie the rain
gutters into your yard drains.

I'm excited to see this house with texturing. It's a great project!

Regards,
Dave Blandston