POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Playing with texture : Re: Playing with texture Server Time
31 Jul 2024 06:23:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Playing with texture
From: Kenneth
Date: 6 Apr 2010 13:25:01
Message: <web.4bbb6dfa5929bcf465f302820@news.povray.org>
"H. Karsten" <h-karsten()web.de> wrote:

Your code is quite ingenious, especially

normal {spotted 1 scale eN/100*rand(Rd)*.1

for changing the scale of the normal. I definitely want to play around with this
general idea. My 'post-process motion-blur' animation code is very similar to
your overall #while-loop/averaging set-up (using pre-rendered images to average
together) but it never occurred to me to use such a scheme with normals.  Thanks
for posting it.

Ken