POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : M13 Machine Gun Bullet Links : Re: M13 Machine Gun Bullet Links Server Time
31 Jul 2024 06:22:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: M13 Machine Gun Bullet Links
From: Dave Blandston
Date: 24 Mar 2010 06:15:01
Message: <web.4ba9e51d260243a3cba3fb0f0@news.povray.org>
By the way, "M13" seems to be the military designation for these links.

This thing is all CSG. It was difficult for me because the diagonal pieces of
metal that connect the rings are curved in one direction on one end and curved
in the opposite direction on the other end. I couldn't get everything perfect,
but the problems are only visible when the camera is zoomed in really close.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'm13_2.jpg' (31 KB)

Preview of image 'm13_2.jpg'